I want to continue to share other websites and organizations with you that will provide you with additional information. The Lymphoma Research Foundation is a great site.
Here are some of the programs and services that they offer (taken directly from their website):
LRF assists members of the lymphoma community by providing comprehensive, disease-specific programs and services to more than 35,000 people each year, including:
- Clinical Trials Information Service
- Disease-Specific Publications and Websites
- In-person Workshops and Educational Forums
- Lymphoma Helpline
- Lymphoma Support Network
- Online Resources, Teleconferences and Webcasts/Podcasts
- Patient Aid Grants
- Professional Education
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Volunteer Chapter Network
Remember, you are your own best health care advocate!